Most guests visit us to relax, but there is a lot to do if you’re feeling adventurous.
Free of charge:
- Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Hike to waterfall: Guided tour through the jungle ending at Quimixto waterfall. From 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Movie Night: Watch the classics open air on the beach on an 83" screen (once a week).
- Zip Line canopy tour: Fly over the tree tops. Lasts approximately four hours. $80 Dlls a Person
- Fishing: Take a small motor boat and fish like the natives. $50 Dlls an hour for up to six people, 4 hour minimum. Cash Only.
- Diving: Explore the wide range of tropical fish right off our beach and along the rock walls with your own private guide. $65 Dlls per person
- Trip to Yelapa: Take a 20 minute boat ride to the fishing village of Yelapa and explore. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. $10 p/person
- Massages: One hour full body massage under a tent in the jungle next to the river. The only sounds you’ll hear are the parrots in the trees and the water running over the rocks. $55 Dlls. Cash Only
There are over 300 different species of birds in the Puerto Vallarta region and Majahuitas is the perfect place to spot them in their habitat. These include the endangered Military Macaw, Grey Hawk, Groove Billed Ani, Geen Jay, Golden Cheeked Woodpecker, and the Black Throated Magpie Jay.
Click here to download the most common list of species.