Most guests visit us to relax, but there is a lot to do if you’re feeling adventurous.
Free of charge:
- Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Hike to waterfall: Guided tour through the jungle ending at Quimixto waterfall. From 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Movie Night: Watch the classics open air on the beach on an 83" screen (twice a week).
- Zip Line canopy tour: Fly over the tree tops. Lasts approximately four hours. $80 Dlls a Person
- Fishing: Take a small motor boat and fish like the natives. $50 Dlls an hour for up to six people, three hour minimum. Cash Only.
- Diving: Explore the wide range of tropical fish right off our beach and along the rock walls with your own private guide. $65 Dlls per person
- Trip to Yelapa: Take a 20 minute boat ride to the fishing village of Yelapa and explore. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. $10 p/person
- Massages: One hour full body massage under a tent in the jungle next to the river. The only sounds you’ll hear are the parrots in the trees and the water running over the rocks. $55 Dlls. Cash Only