Most guests visit us to relax, but there is a lot to do if you’re feeling adventurous.
Free of charge:
- Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Hike to waterfall: Guided tour through the jungle ending at Quimixto waterfall. From 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Birding: There are over 300 different species of birds in the Puerto Vallarta region and Majahuitas is the perfect place to spot them in their habitat. These include the endangered Military Macaw, Grey Hawk, Groove Billed Ani, Golden Cheeked Woodpecker, and the Black Throated Magpie Jay.
Click here to download the most common list of species.
- Zip Line canopy tour: Fly over the tree tops. Lasts approximately four hours. $80 Dlls a Person
- Fishing: Take a small motor boat and fish like the natives. $60 Dlls an hour for up to six people, 4 hour minimum. Cash Only.
- Massages: One hour full body massage under a tent in the jungle next to the river. The only sounds you’ll hear are the parrots in the trees and the water running over the rocks. $55 Dlls.
- Trip to Yelapa: Take a 20 minute boat ride to the fishing village of Yelapa and explore. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. $10 p/person
- Trip to Vallarta: Explore downtown and shop at the local market. Leave after breakfast and come back around 4:30 pm. Round trip boat fee of $50 per group.
- Trip to Marietas Islands: Snorkel at this breathtaking National Park. 9:30 am to 2:00 pm. $60 p/person.